If you’re looking for the latest No Man’s Sky patch notes you’ve come to the right place. Below, we’ll detail all the No Man’s Sky patch notes for the newest update that has just been released.
These No Man’s Sky patch notes will feature any bug fixes, new features, new modes, and more so that you can be as up to date as possible when loading up your freshly updated title!
Without further ado, let’s get into the latest No Man’s Sky patch notes.
No Mans Sky 3.96 Patch Notes – July 23, 2022
Addressed a bug that could cause freighters to load incorrectly and players to fall through the floor when loading a save made at a save point or beacon placed aboard a freighter.
Addressed issues that could stall mission progress when speaking to mission-critical NPCs or interactions, such as Nada on the Space Anomaly or Artemis’ simulation terminal.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when interacting with a Fleet Command Terminal.
- Addressed a bug that prevented starship automatic recharge from functioning.
- Addressed collision issues with the Archaic Habitation Heater.
Experimental Only Fix: Addressed a bug that prevented players from going straight from the base parts list into editing placed parts. The patch fixed an issue that prevented the freighter location from being correctly updated when teleporting to the freighter from another teleporter terminus.
- Addressed a minor visual glitch with particle effects.
- Addressed a bug that could leave players in space if they were aboard a freighter that was warping to another galaxy.
- Items gathered by fleet expeditions can now be stored in any inventory, not just the main freighter inventory.
Addressed a bug that caused the captain’s hologram on the Fleet Command Terminal to appear in the wrong place. Today’s patch also fixed an issue that could allow frigates to warp out while the player was viewing their purchase details.
- Cargo collected from idle fleet frigates can now be stored in any inventory, not just the main freighter inventory.
- Addressed collision issues with freighter corridors and ladders.
- Addressed visual glitches with industrial-themed rooms.
- Player markers now display more detailed information if that player is aboard their freighter.
- Addressed a bug that caused a non-functional “Windowed Mode” option to appear in the menu on consoles.
Addressed a bug that caused the Overseer’s terminal to be missing from their freighter room. The latest update also fixed an issue that could prevent the Cycle Part option working properly after using the Swap Part function.
- Addressed a visual glitch with asteroid creatures.
- Addressed a lighting issue with the freighter Exocraft terminal.
- Addressed a bug that allowed players to activate energy shields while aboard a freighter.
Addressed visual glitches that could occur when snapping differently-themed freighter parts side-by-side. The patch also improved the appearance of the icon that displays when frigate fleets are deployed to assist in space combat.
- Addressed a bug that could prevent players from teleporting to their freighter after manually dismissing it.
- Addressed a bug that could cause the Scientist NPC specialist to become lodged inside their terminal.
- Addressed a collision issue with technology room windows.
- Addressed a collision issue with the Overseer’s freighter room.
- Addressed a bug that caused some large freighters not to fit correctly within the warp tunnel.
The readability of the mission notification text has been improved while using the starship in first person. The patch fixed a crash related to Sentinel networking syncing.
- Addressed a crash that could occur when charging a piece of technology while using the Storage Container UI.
- Addressed visual glitches that could occur when snapping other technology-themed freighter rooms to a customiser room.
- Addressed a crash related to asteroids.
- Players are now given notification hints to explain how to summon or dismiss their freighter in multiplayer.
- Addressed a crash related to NPC navigation.
- Addressed a crash related to loading specialist NPC workers.
- Addressed a bug that could cause incorrect inputs to be registered while browsing the base parts list.
- Addressed a bug that prevented the ‘View Variants’ button from working correctly while browsing the base parts list.