If you’re looking for the latest New World patch notes you’ve come to the right place. Below, we’ll detail all the New World patch notes for the newest update that has just been released – update 1.67.
These New World patch notes will feature any bug fixes, new features, new modes, and more so that you can be as up to date as possible when loading up your freshly updated title!
This set of patch notes focuses mainly on server crashes, as well as UI and UX issues to make your experience that bit smoother. Let’s get into the latest New World patch notes.
New World Patch 1.6.7 Notes – October 5, 2022
- Fixed a very rare server crash caused by the AI navigation system.
- Fixed an issue that prevented weapon skins in the In-Game Store from displaying in the players’ hands.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Region Transfers due to PTR characters sometimes counting toward Region character limits.
- Removed in-game Twitch connection button from the social menu. Players can still link accounts and claim Twitch Drops here[www.newworld.com].
Quality of Life
- Adjusted in-game penalty messages to provide additional clarity and context.
The new New World update is available right now to download so you can reap the benefits of the above fixes and/or content additions!