Starfield, the mesmerizing space exploration game, has left players both awe-struck with its immense beauty and occasionally befuddled by its complex mechanics.
One particular hiccup that gamers have been coming across is the “Starfield Grav Jump Pending” alert.
This issue can seem daunting at first, but with a few steps, you can easily resolve it.
Below, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about this so you can get to traveling at the speed of light.
Table of Contents
Starfield Grav Jump Pending Explained
The Grav Jump Pending pop-up in Starfield is essentially a heads-up, informing players that their grav jump drive isn’t ready for action.
This means you’re trying to make a leap to a neighboring star system without having the necessary drive systems engaged.
So, before setting your heart on cosmic travel, ensure the GRV feature in your ship’s cockpit HUD is powered up and raring to go.
How To Fix Starfield Grav Jump Pending
- Navigating Your Ship’s Energy Features: Use your mouse, keyboard, or controller to skim through the multiple ship energy features. Specifically:
- For a mouse and keyboard: Tap ‘left alt’ and ‘D’ key to guide yourself to the GRV ship feature.
- Using a controller? Navigate using the D-pad in the direction of the GRV.
- Powering up the GRV Boosters: Once you’ve reached the GRV feature:
- For a mouse and keyboard setup, click the Mouse 1 button. On a controller, press ‘Up’ on the D-pad.
- Balancing Power: Before you embark on your celestial journey, ensure you maintain a balanced power distribution. It’s tempting to divert all power to the GRV, but always be prepared for unexpected encounters. Leaving some power in your combat features ensures you’re not left defenseless against potential space adversaries.
Once you’ve adequately powered the Grav Jump feature and planned your course, the vastness of space is yours to explore.
Engage the Grav Jump, and make your way to the chosen star system. The Grav Jump Pending issue should now be a thing of the past, and the stars are within your reach.