The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom offers an expansive world filled with opportunities for discovery and exploration. However, there are also secrets that go beyond the game’s intentional design.
One such secret is the item duplication glitch, a powerful tool that can be used to multiply items in your inventory. This enables adventurers to essentially get as many items as they want without having to do the exploring that’s usually required.
Below, we’ll be taking you through all of the steps for the item duplication glitch in Tears of the Kingdom so you too can take advantage of this handy exploit.
Tears Of The Kingdom Item Duplication Glitch: How To Do It
If you want to maximize the number of items you have, maybe to get more high-powered fuse material or to secure some highly sought-after goods, without doing the heavy lifting, the item duplication glitch is for you.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to perform this trick:
- Equip a Bow: Start by equipping any bow you have in your inventory.
- Fuse Your Desired Item: The next step is to fuse the item you wish to duplicate to an arrow. The item you select can be anything that can be fused, from weapons to rare materials.
- Pause and Drop the Bow: After you have fused the item to an arrow, pause the game and drop the bow you have equipped.
- Select and Equip a New Bow: Without unpausing the game, select and equip a new bow from your inventory.
- Quickly Unpause and Pause Again: This is the crucial step. You need to unpause and then pause the game again extremely quickly — in under one second. This may take some practice to get right.
- Drop Your Currently Equipped Bow: With the game paused once more, drop the bow you currently have equipped.
- Check Your Inventory: Finally, unpause the game and check your inventory. If the glitch has been performed correctly, you should now see a duplicated item.
The key to this glitch is the rapid unpausing and pausing of the game in step five. It may require some practice to get the timing right. If the duplication did not work, it’s likely you didn’t unpause and pause fast enough, so give it another try.
While this glitch can provide a significant advantage in the game, remember that it does not reflect the intended gameplay experience. Use it sparingly or for fun, but also take the time to appreciate the game as the developers designed it.
After all, overcoming challenges is part of the joy of playing The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom!