Hogwarts Legacy has a surprising amount of customization options. From robes to masks, there are a bunch to choose from, as long as you get them unlocked.
Naturally, you’ll earn some cosmetics as you progress through the game, whether that be from quest rewards or from purchasing from the various shops in Hogsmeade. However, there are some exclusive options that can only be unlocked via pre-order or playing on PlayStation such as the Dark Arts Garrison Hat.
Fortunately for you though, there are some cosmetics that you can secure completely free of charge thanks to the Harry Potter Fan Club. Below, we’ll run you through how to get the Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Fan Club rewards as well as what you will receive so you will know if it’s worth your while.
What are the Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Fan Club rewards?
If you want to get your hands on some exclusive in-game Hogwarts Legacy cosmetics, the Harry Potter Fan Club rewards will provide just that. Thankful, they’re pretty stylish too, and you’ll likely throw them on your wizard, especially in the early game.
The Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Fan Club rewards are a Beaked Skull Mask and the House Fan-atic School Robe.
The Beaked Skull Mask, as you would expect, resembles that of a bird, and while they’re not exactly of the same species, it’s really throwing off some Batman vibes.
The House Fan-atic School Robe adds a touch of class to your wardrobe, and details the house sigil throughout the back of the piece. Something that every wizard proud of their house would probably don from time to time.
How to get Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Fan Club rewards
If you’re looking to pick up these Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Fan Club rewards for yourself, thankfully it’s a pretty pain-free process. You don’t even have to have a Harry Potter Fan Club account already as you can simply create one on the fly, here are all the steps you need to follow:
- First, head to WizardingWorld.com/legacyconnect and either log in if you have a Harry Potter Fan Club account already, or sign up to get started.
- Now you’re logged in, hit “Get Sorted Now” and you’ll now be taken through a bunch of questions within the Sorting Ceremony Quiz to ‘sort’ you into your recommended house. Once this has been completed, press the “Let’s Go!” button.
- Now you’ll have to take the Wand Ceremony Quiz by hitting “Discover Your Wand”. Again, once finished, press “Let’s Go!” to return.
- The initial steps have been completed and you now need to link your WB Games Account. Find the “Go to WB Games” button and either sign into your account or create one if you haven’t done so already.
- Once logged in, link the platform you will be playing Hogwarts Legacy on.
- Finally, go back to the Wizarding World and do a quick refresh to ensure everything has been completed. You’ll also get an exclusive wallpaper for your troubles.
- You’ll now have successfully linked everything up and your Hogwarts Legacy Harry Potter Fan Club rewards will be waiting for you upon completing the game’s introduction.
There you have it, everything you need to do to secure some nice cosmetics for when you’re playing through the game.
We’ve got a bunch more Hogwarts Legacy guides that touch on subjects such as if you can swim, the Felix Felicis potion, the Onyx Hippogriff, and more. Read those to get clued up on other aspects of the game.