DMZ makes a triumphant return with the Season 3 update, which brings exciting changes not only to this loot and extraction mode but also to MW2 and Warzone 2. This latest update introduces numerous fresh alterations to DMZ, including new missions and a range of previously unseen mechanics.
One of these is the new Barter System in which allows Operators to essentially ‘cash in’ their unwanted items for specific gear that they can use on their travels. For this, however, you’re going to need DMZ recipes, providing you with the exact items you need to trade in.
Below, we’ll be providing you with all of the DMZ recipes we know of so you can log the required items for your desired barters.
All DMZ Recipes
As promised, here are all of the Barter recipes that we know of right now. These range from the new Vests that have been introduced with Season 3, to extremely important Field Upgrades like the Revive Pistol.
- Three-plate Medic Vest: Three Bandages, one Liquor, one Watch
- Three-plate Stealth Vest: Two Electrical Components, one Comic Book, one Game Console
- Three-plate Comms Vest: Two Hard drives, two Batteries, one Soothing Hand Cream
- 3-Plate Tempered Plate Carrier: Two Documents, Classified Documents, Sensitive Documents
- Secure Backpack: One Electric Drill, one Gas Can, one Gold Skull
- Scavenger Backpack: Two Gun Cleaning Oil, one Battery, one Canned Foods
- Skeleton Key: One GPU
- Al-Safwa Crane Control Room Key: Six Stronghold Keycards
- Sattiq Poppy Farmer House Key: Three Radiation Blockers
- Worn Lost Room 403 Key: Four Nuclear Fuel
- Revive Pistol: One Bandage, One Soothing Hand Cream
- Armor Box: One Electrical Tape, one Screwdriver, one C4
- Durable Gas Mask: Two Toothpaste, one Lighter
- Munitions Box: One Imported tea, 500 cash
- Radiation Blocker: One Blowtorch
- Tactical Camera: One Car Battery
- MCR-300: Al-Qatala Train Cargo
As you can see, the more desirable the Barter, the rarer the items you’ll need to exchange. For example, if you want to get your hands on that Three-plate Stealth Vest, you’re not only going to have to find a Comic Book, but also the hard to find Game Console, something that you can play multiple matches and not find a single one.